About The Product
The K3 is AGV's entry-level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The K3 has a very high specification and is packed with features. The K3 uses AGV's well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fiberglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
Features and Benefits
- HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
- Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell.
- Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
- Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex lining with Sanitized antibacterial hygienic treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
- Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti scratch and 100% UV protection. (K3 basic no anti fog coating)
- XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
- PVS Perimetrical visor seal (improved sealing and low noise).
- Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (K3 basic seat belt style buckle)
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
- Removable chin curtain (K3 only)
- Removable nose protector (K3 only)
- S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
- ACU gold
- Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
- 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
- Sizes XS-XXL
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.