About The Product
The AX-8 DUAL EVO is an extremely versatile helmet designed for both on- and off-road use. The design and line inevitably recall the AX-8 model from which it is derived, but extra technical features like the visor and the specific visor mechanism, the openable chin vents, and additional openable ventilation on the top guarantee all the performance and comfort of a helmet built for road use.
Features and Benefits
- Outer shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in fibreglass, KEVLAR®, Carbon
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels formed directly in the outer shell
- Fabric: breathable Dri-Lex with sanitizing treatment
- Inside paddings: completely removable and washable
- Visor: DUAL scratch-proof, anti-fog polycarbonate visor
- Fastening system: double D strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.